刘健 发表于 2012-11-11 21:03:00

中考英语“短语动词”知多少

到目前为止,你学习了多少个短语动词?对 “短语动词”你知道多少?你想了解它们的构成和用法吗?下面就让我们一起解读一下 “短语动词”吧。                中考英语“短语动词”知多少(原载《英语考试与评价》,作者 刘健)[知识检测] 1.   Don’t _____ the people in trouble. Try to help them.A. hear from   B. go over   C. laugh at   D. look like(吉林省)2. Mrs Green is out. I have to ________ her baby. A. look aroundB. look up C. look for D. look after(北京朝阳区) 3. ——James, your socks are on the chair. Please _______.   ——OK, Mum.A. put it awayB. put away itC. put them awayD. put away them(黄冈市)4. ——Let’s plan a surprise for our class. What’s your idea?——Why not _______a short play? A. get on   B. keep on    C. have on    D. put on(安徽省) 5. ——Don’t ______our hopes. Things will be fine soon.——Yes. We should learn to be brave when we are in difficulties.A.   cheer upB. give upC. clean up(山西省)   6. Ted _______a piece of litter, and put it into the rubbish bag.A. picked up B. threw away C. looked for D. handed in (攀枝花市)7. ——You’d better hurry, or we’ll be late for the plane.——Don’t hurry. The plane will _______ in two hours.A. take in   B. take away   C. take off   D. take out(南京市)8. The bus is coming. Oh, no! It’s full. I’m afraid we can’t _______.A. get up   B. get on   C. get outD. get off(徐州市)9. They didn’t prepare the speech contest like that, but it _______very well.A.   kept outB. gave outC. left outD. worked out(北京海淀区) 10. A lot of meetings were _______ because of the dangerous disease.A. turned offB. set off   C. put off   D. taken off(天津市)11. Remember to _______ the lights when you leave your classroom.A. turn on   B. turn off   C. turn up   D. turn down(重庆市)12. ——The shoes are very nice. I’ll take them.——But you must _______first. I think the size is a bit small for you.A. pay for themB. try them on   C. put them onD. take them off(山东省) 13. Some people plan to ________a volunteer project to help disabled children.A. put up   B. think up   C. set upD. cheer up(青岛市)14. ——The windows are broken and need to be repaired.—— I think so. They can hardly _______ the cold now.A. keep outB. give out   C. take out   D. put out (武汉市)15. Don’t worry! I’m sure you’ll ________your classmates if you are kind and friendly to them.A. catch up with B. agree with C. get on well with D. make friends with(济南市)16. We believe scientists will _______ a way to solve the problem of air pollution.A.   set off B. put off C. come up with D. catch up with(北京海淀区)17. The villagers are _______the factory. They keep complaining about the noise.A. pleased withB. fed up withC. surprised at   D. worried about(大连市)18. To _______his sick mother, David goes to the hospital after work every day.A. take charge ofB. take hold of   C. take care of   D. take the place of(上海市)19. Paul suggested seeing the wild animals. I _______tigers, so I didn’t go. A. was mad at   B. was angry withC. was terrified of (太原市) 20. If we continue to be ________the problem, things are sure to go from bad to worse. A. blind to B. interested in C. honest about D. satisfied with(山东省) [答案] 1-5 CDCDB      6-10 ACBDC11-15 BBCAC    16-20 CBCCA[知识讲解[解读一短语动词的概念[归纳] 一些动词与介词或副词等连用在一起构成固定词组,叫做短语动词。能构成短语动词的动词,一般都是一些常用的、短小的动词;能构成短语动词的介词、副词,一般都是表示一些方向、位置等的词。多数短语动词在意义上相当于一个实义动词。[解读二短语动词的构成形式 [归纳短语动词的构成的五种形式1.   动词+介词这类短语相当于及物动词,其结构中的介词不能与动词分开,宾语只能放在介词之后。有些短语动词可用于被动语态。如:agree with, ask for, arrive at/in, begin with, come from, feel like, fall behind, fall off, get to/on/off, hear from/of, knock at/on, laugh at, learn from, listen to, look after/at/for, prefer to, talk about, think about/of, wait for等等。如题1,laugh at意思为 “嘲笑”,故答案选C。如题2,look after意思为 “照看”,故答案选C。 2.   动词+副词这类短语有的可以用作及物动词;有的可以用作不及物动词。当这类短语的宾语是名词时,它可以置于短语动词之后,也可以置于动词和副词之间;若宾语是代词时,则只能置于动词和副词之间。如:clean up, come along/back/down/in/out/over, cut down, eat up, fall down, find out, get back/down/off/on/up, give up, go home/on/out, grow up, hold on, hurry up, look out/over/up, move away, pass on, pick up, put on/up, take off, think over, try on, turn on, write down等等。如题3,put away意思是 “把……收起来;放好”,其后的宾语是代词是them, 只能分别置于put和 away之间。故答案选C。如题4,put on意思是 “演出;上演”, 故答案选D。如题5,give up意思是 “放弃”,故答案选B。如题6,picked up意思是 “拾起;捡起”,故答案选A。如题7,take off意思是 “起飞”,故答案选C。如题8,get on意思是 “上车”,故答案选B。如题9,worked out意思是 “结局;结果为”,故答案选D。如题10,put off意思是 “推迟;延期”,故答案选C。如题11,turn off意思是 “关掉”,故答案选B。如题12,try on意思是 “试穿”, 其后的宾语是代词是them, 只能分别置于try和on之间。故答案选B。如题13,set up意思是 “建立;成立”,故答案选C。如题14,keep out意思是 “挡住;使进不去”,故答案选A。3.   动词+副词+介词这类短语相当于及物动词,其介词的宾语不能移到介词之前去。如果短语中的动词为及物动词时,其后可能出现另一个宾语。这类短语动词中有些可用于被动语态。如:come up with, do well in, get along with, go on with, look forward to, keep up with, run out of等等。如题15,get on well with意思是 “与……相处很好”,故答案选C。如题16,come up with意思是 “想出;提出”,故答案选C。如题17,fed up with意思是 “厌烦”,故答案选B。4.   动词+名词/代词+介词这类短语相当于及物动词,宾语都放在介词之后。如:catch hold of, have a look at, make friends with, make fun of, make room for, pay attention to, play a joke on sb., say goodbye to, take care of, take part in等等。如题18,take care of意思为 “照看”, 故答案选C。5.   动词+形容词+介词这类短语相当于及物动词,其结构中的动词为系动词(如be, become, feel等),宾语都放在介词之后。如:be afraid of, be angry with, be busy with, be different from, be excited about, be famous for, be filled with, be good/bad at, be friendly to, be interested in, be late for, be mad at, be made from/in/of, be pleased with, be proud of, be short for, be strict with, be used for等等。如题19,was terrified of意思是 “害怕”,故答案选C。如题20,blind to意思是 “视而不见的;盲目的”,故答案选A。 [解读三使用短语动词时应注意的问题[归纳 使用短语动词时应注意的问题1.   注意一些易混淆的短语动词的用法和区别2.   注意正确地使用短语动词的各种结构和形式,尤其是在句子中的时态和语态等[作业请同学们将“解读二” ——“短语动词的构成的五种形式”中所列举的所有的短语动词翻译成汉语。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 中考英语“短语动词”知多少