刘健 发表于 2012-10-24 23:22:55

初中学生英语习作批改

初中学生英语习作批改
习作原文
Ladies and Gentleman,             Welcome to our hotel! Our hotel is very big. We have one hundred and eighty rooms, and we have three restaurants for twenty-four hours. And our glasses is too big. We have many beautiful and interesting flowers. If you like swimming. Wealso have a big swimming pool. If you like shopping, our shops are very cheap and great. And our hotel near the downtown, at 120 Hongqi Road. Please call us at 0481-8405886. And you can send faxes to us at 0481-8405486. And we will try our best to help you.
批 改 老 师:刘健
评      分:81分
级      别:优良
批      改:
Ladies and Gentleman,

Welcome to our hotel! Our hotel is very big. We have one hundred and eighty rooms, and we have three restaurants for twenty-four hours. And our glasses is too big. We have many beautiful and interesting flowers. If you like swimming. Wealso have a big swimming pool. Ifyou like shopping, our shops are very cheap and great. And our hotelnear the downtown, at 120 Hongqi Road. Please call us at 0481-8405886. And you can send faxes to us at 0481-8405486. And we will try our best to help you.
批改:
1.这是篇发言稿,主要介绍旅馆的实施和服务项目。体裁是应用文,应注意使用应用文的格式。称呼语,正式场合用Ladies and Gentlemen。开头还有提醒听众的开场白,如“Attention, please.”或“May I have yor attention.please?”等。
2.We have one hundred and eighty rooms, and we have three restaurants for twenty-four hours.应改为: There are one hundred and eighty rooms andthree restaurants for twenty-four hours in it.这里用There be结构比较合适些。
3.And our glasses is too big. 根据下一句意思,glasses 应改为garden。
4.We have many beautiful and interesting flowers.应改为: There are many beautiful and interesting flowers in it. 这里用There be结构比较合适些。
5.If you like swimming. Wealso have a big swimming pool. 应改为: We also have a big swimming pool. If you like swimming, you can swim in it.注意此句含有条件状语从句,运用时注意复合句的正确使用,要有逻辑性。
6.Ifyou like shopping, our shops are very cheap and great.应改为: If you like shopping, the goods in our shop are very cheap and beautiful.应该是商店的商品物美价廉。
7.应在结尾加上下面几句:I hope you'll have a good time. 另起一行:That's all. Thank you.注意应用文的格式,以示礼貌,文章才能显得完整。
8.发言稿也可以给题目,但是不能把Ladies and Gentleman当作题目,可改为:Welcome to our hotel!
9.near 前加is。

参考例句(文)
1.May I have yor attention.please?
2.There are one hundred and eighty rooms and three restaurants for twenty-four hours in it.
3.We also have a big swimming pool. If you like swimming, you can swim in it.
4.I hope you'll have a good time.
5.That's all. Thank you.

点      评:
1. 出现单词拼写错误和主谓一致所有错误;
2. 应用文格式没有恰当和有效地使用;
3. 复合句使用不完整;
4. 写作时如果再仔细推敲,力求完美,本篇不失为一篇好文章。希望下次努力。

给 分 理 由:
1. 单词拼写错误和主谓一致所有错误,扣5分;

2. 应用文格式没有恰当和有效的使用,扣8分;

3. 复合句使用不完整,扣6分。
(内容交流,欢迎指导)