刘健 发表于 2012-10-21 16:42:39

学会散步

Take a Slow Walk
学会散步
      As an Indian saying goes,he who walks too fast needs to take a rest, waiting for his soul to catch up.
      I am the one who used to walk too fast. Lost in life, with a fast-paced lifestyle, I hurried on with my journey until someday I began to learn to take a slow walk.
      I sometimes doubt myself whether what I insist on and give upon is totally different from that of other people and whether I have no sense of fear about it. In my prelife, I must be a warrior riding a horse galloping freely all over the world. Even in present life, I am a woman of iron will, no worse than a man. With prelife’s blood flowing inside, I can at any time carry my bag to embark on my long-time adventure.
      As a child, I always kept myself buried in books and naively thought, cup of tea and book in hand, I was in a paradise, for I always bore in mind that “Since tea can intoxicate me, why need I drink wine? Now that books can make the room fragrant, why are flowers needed?”.
      I am a person who has just begun to take a slow walk, interpreting my own stories as “fables” of a person who vanished inch by inch and finally gained resurrection; who has picked up the courage to take my free-willed journey across the massive land; who has been free from any intense feelings along with worries;who has learnt to take a sip after getting deeply drunk;who will let go of everything if the “bird” in heart has to fly away; who wishes to live in the afterlife as a tree on the Toscana hillside depicted by Chen Danyan without thoughts or pains; who long keeps smiles and inner peace, although crowded on the subway train.
      I leave behind the speech that I have conceived for lives around the lips at which overgrows wild grass. I might as well bury it in a small garden, or attach my emotion to it, scattering the fragrance of life to embellish my ever-lastingly meaningful written words.
       印第安人有一句谚语:人走得太快的时候,需要停一停,歇一下,等你的灵魂赶上来。
      我是那个一度在生命里走得太快的人,在人生里迷途、在生活里匆匆、在旅程里赶路。直到有一天开始学会散步 。
      有时候我甚至为我的坚持和放弃的东西跟别人不一样而又从无惧念感到怀疑。我的前生一定是一个驰骋于天南地北、纵横于八方四野的“战士”!是那种即便放到今世,骨子里也还是流淌着前世的血,一个随时可以提包上路、策马远征,有着男人般钢铁意志的女人!
      年少的我始终与书为媒,为书作嫁。 自认为一茶一卷在手,便是天堂。 始终记得那句话:茶亦醉人何必酒,书能香我何需花。
      我是一个开始学会散步、并将自己的故事读成“寓言”的人;一个一寸一寸地幻灭、又否极泰来的人;一个终于因为不爱,而从此又可以重拾那份大路朝天的自由与辽阔的人;一个任何强烈的感觉、都在随着烦恼远去的人;一个因为深深地醉过,从此而懂得了浅尝辄止的人;一个如果必须放飞心里的那只“鸟”,那么就放飞所有的人;一个愿来生,没有思想,没有疼痛,像一棵树,长在陈丹燕笔下的“托斯卡那”山坡上的人;一个地铁里、被人流裹挟,长久以来,面容微笑,内心平静的人 。      
      我把酝酿了几生几世的话,都突然遗忘在了长满荒草的嘴边。埋在一个小小的园子里,或寄寓情怀而将生活的芬芳洒点为醇香隽永的文字。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 学会散步